After receiving many letters and mails from our esteemed readers, we have finally decided to leave some space for their creativity. Youngsters who love to pen down their feelings can mail us their
articles and poems. Their content could be anything from politics to social problems, friendship to love, burning issues to inspiring ones... The best of them would be
published in our magazine. Kindly follow the guidelines for the entries:
1. The content should not be offensive in any manner.
2. It should not hurt anybody’s
religious or cultural feelings.
3. It should be either in Hindi or English.
4. It should be your own and not copied from anywhere.
5. Write your full name and mobile number along with the content. (Number won’t be published)
Mail us your entries soon at
Posted By: Babita kashyap